HySecret understands that when you have a condition such as feminine odor, dryness, or infection, you want a product that you can trust and one that works in harmony with your body. Not everybody wants to use medicines that can have side effects and upset your natural balance. That’s why we developed PH Mutli Vaginal Gel for BV. Our products mimic what the body does naturally and offers a dependable alternative to treatments with harsh side effects.
Recommended by gynecologists and dermatologist, the ingredients are natural without preservatives and hormones free. We’ve included an easy-to-use reusable applicator to help you target the source of dryness and irritation with a natural formula that is discreet and stays put. 100% paraben-free, glycerin-free & artificial fragrance-free.
• Treat and relieve the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis (BV).
• Effectively reducing unpleasant odor and abnormal vaginal discharge.
• Restricting the growth of harmful bacteria.
• Helps the beneficial bacteria in the vagina to restore the natural balance of the environment.
• Neutralizes the unpleasant odor and restores the normal pH of the vagina.
• Provides nutrients to lactic acid bacteria and helps their growth.
Water, Aloe Vera Extract, Silver Ion Antibacterial, Carbomer 940, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Galla Rhois Extract, Phellodendri Chinensis Cortex Extract, Artemisia Argyi Leaf Extract, Pseudolaricis Cortex Extract, Sophora Flavescens Extract, Safflower Extract, Platycodon Grandiflorum Extract, Borneol, Phenoxyethanol.
For proper use of this vaginal gel indicated to treat the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis (BV), it is recommended:
Use a tube of vaginal gel daily for 7 days.
• Unscrew the closure cap, sit or lie down in a comfortable position and gently insert the neck of the applicator into the vagina without causing discomfort.
• Gently squeeze the applicator so that the content comes out.
• Withdraw the tube, continuing to squeeze it, and discard it.
The best time to apply the vaginal gel is before going to bed.
It is common to notice a slight loss, so it is advisable to use a panty liner. This does not mean that treatment with this vaginal gel for bacterial vaginosis has not worked.
If you do not experience any relief from bacterial vaginosis symptoms after using the vaginal gel as directed, contact your doctor immediately for examination.